The Client Account Manager is responsible for all activities associated with providing superior service to Breakthrough®Fuel clients on a daily basis. A Client Account Manager must demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking skills along with the ability to build relationships with external clients and internal teammates.
- Deliver superior service to Breakthrough®Fuel clients through timely and accurate operational reporting
- Enable flawless client transactions by ensuring 100% error resolution on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage carrier and other client-partner inquiries, requests, and relationships through ongoing email and phone communication.
- Build new relationships and deepen current relationships with current client base.
- Perform continual updates to company intranet detailing critical client information and metrics.
- Provide Strategic Account Managers with necessary data as input to solutions design and client roadmaps.
- Partner with Strategic Account Managers on account planning in accordance with client events/initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate necessary resources to ensure successful implementation of new clients and/or new client initiatives.
- Advance existing client relationships by promoting service offerings and deepening client engagement.
- Learn transportation and energy industry best practices and benchmarking metrics.
- Travel to client sites to discuss business opportunities and share industry best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient Spanish speaking skills
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Quick and resourceful, team-player, flexible, accurate and strong analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate clients’ needs and match them with Breakthrough solutions
- Ability to present and influence credibly and effectively
- Supply Chain knowledge preferred not required
- Availability to travel as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
ABOUT BREAKTHROUGH®: Breakthrough®Fuel is the expert in managing the energy and information that fuels the movements of goods globally. We have the patented technology and industry knowledge to create energy strategies for the world's largest shippers. By providing transparency, we enable our clients to effectively manage the energy that moves their goods to market. These global strategies ultimately reduce the cost, consumption, and emissions associated with transportation fuel, giving our clients an edge on their competition. Now active in more than 40 countries, Breakthrough®Fuel supports billions of miles of transportation and manages hundreds of millions of gallons of fuel annually, making us the trusted advisor for transportation energy strategies worldwide.
WHY WORK AT BREAKTHROUGH®? See our SMART, PASSIONATE, and EDGY team in action: http://www.breakthroughfuel.com/community-culture/